Enjoy a “Downton Abbey” Tour
Join us for a fabulous trip to London and Cotswolds where we follow in the steps of the beloved drama – Downton Abbey!
Learn about “life above stairs” visiting Highclere Castle and the charming village of Bampton, location of “Downton Hospital”, the village pub, and the local Church.
Highlights of this trip include:
- A tour of Highclere Castle, used as the main Downton Abbey set
- Tickets to London’s West End Musical
- Afternoon Tea at The Ritz
- Entrance to Buckingham Palace, Waddesdon Manor, and Highclere Castle
- “Edward High Society Tour” – several set location used in London
Downton Abbey is a British historical period drama television series set in the early 20th century, created and co-written by Julian Fellowes. The series first aired on ITV in the United Kingdom on 26 September 2010, and in the United States on PBS, which supported production of the series as part of its Masterpiece Classic anthology, on 9 January 2011.